SAFE ENVIRONMENT TRAINING
St. John Vianney is proud to work with the Diocese of Providence and public agencies to ensure the safety of all students. Every volunteer, teacher, coach, moderator and staff member must have clearance to participate in any and all school activities, events or experience where children are present.
1) Fill out and sign the BCI Disclaimer Form and make a copy of the front and back of your valid driver’s license on a single sheet of paper.
Note Massachusetts Residents: In addition to the BCI Disclaimer Form, Massachusetts residents must also undergo a a criminal background check from the Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI). We have checked off what needs to be filled out on both CORI forms.
2) Read the Code of Ethical Conduct and Sexual Misconduct Policy. Please fill out, sign and date the last page of the “Sexual Misconduct Policy Extract”.
3) View the Safe Environment Training Video or Guide.
4) Fill out and sign the Certificate of Completion for Safe Environment Training.
5) Return all completed forms and a copy of the front and back of your valid driver license on a single sheet of paper to the Faith Formation Office. If you have any questions, please call the office at 401-333-2347.
A volunteer has clearance to participate in events only after the Diocese of Providence Office of Education and Compliance has received and approved the BCI Disclaimer Form, Sexual Misconduct Policy Extract and the Safe Environment Certificate of Completion Form.
BCI compliance for all volunteers is good for three (3) years from the date of approval from the Office of Education and Compliance.
We all have a role to play as
co-workers in the vineyard.
We are proud to host over 20 active ministries here at St. John Vianney. We hope you will review them and consider playing your part in their mission.